At AlliedHealth, we are always committed to keeping our staff and clients’ safety at the highest priority when providing domestic cleaning services. In response to the current pandemic, we have implemented extra health and safety precautions to ensure that our customers and team remain protected from COVID-19.
Our team members will:
- Frequently handwash and use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser before entering the premises.
- Wear personal protective equipment including; gloves, face masks, shoe covers and clinical gowns.
- Provide Contactless Biohazard Cleaning and sanitisation.
- Pay special attention in cleaning areas of high risk, i.e. handles, remotes, switches and more.
- Stay home if they are feeling unwell or come into contact with anyone affected by the virus.
- Assist you in shopping and finding your daily essentials.
- Operate within all government regulations and safety guidelines.
Furthermore, to better support you, we have introduced Plan Management to help you with your day to day and make life just a bit easier.
Through this, we’ll be able to assist you in looking after your provider bills and handling admin work such as processing invoices, auditing, and more, all within NDIS guidelines.
It is understandable that during times like this, people may be feeling a bit anxious, afraid, and overwhelmed. So at AlliedHealth, we’ve gone the extra step to create the Plan management Hotline. A safe space to talk anytime, anywhere. We’ll be posting more information about this new service shortly.
There has never been a more critical time to ensure your home is kept clean and maintained to keep both you and your family safe. If you would like to book additional cleaning services, please feel free to contact our office via email, dialing in, or through our socials.
AlliedHealth will continue to monitor the situation and the latest advice from the government. If we make any further changes to how we deliver our services, we’ll keep you informed.
We want to mention that due to strict public health requirements, we will be unable to attend if anyone in your household is unwell or is self-isolating. We will, of course, keep this in the strictest confidence and are more than happy reschedule you for a future date.