We work hard in helping our participant’s shine bright by establishing control over their lives. This is done through lending support to a participant and their family, minimising stress and optimising well-being. Our professional team assists each individual goal to a customised plan that allows life to be lived autonomously.
1. You are registering as an independent contractor to work with AlliedHealth Ability Services Pty Ltd and are not employed by FineCare
2. You will be engaged by AlliedHealth Ability Services directly
3. You need to get an ABN in order to receive payment through AlliedHealth Ability Services
4. You are responsible for all our tax obligations and superannuation requirements (you need to factor this into the hourly rate you charge)
5. Agree to consent to the collection of necessary personal information, including age, gender, medical history / reports, address details, and the disclosure of information to third parties.
6 Agree to undertake all medical tests and examinations as required to ensure my capability to perform the tasks required of the position for which I have applied.
7. Declare that the information I have provided in this form is true and accurate and I authorise the company to verify any information if required. Any false or misleading information may result in the termination of my position/application.
8. Read and understood my rights in respect of access to and collection of my personal information.